Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

SUMMER FESTIVALS!

some very nice traditional and not to be missed festivals are coming!

cilantro by dieter kovacic

17.- 20. July
nickelsdorf konfrontationen:
I'll be playing with my duo cilantro  and enjoying the music of all fantastic colleages participating.

24.- 28. july  
Glatt&Verkehrt
I'm not participating at this one, but I'm much looking forward to some fantastic concerts and as well, some fantastic colleagues, from mexico and austria!  check the programm! 


 

16.8.  

2. Austrian fretless guitar and just intonation festival in Schärding/Inn

I'll be playing in duo with Martin Siewert and we will perform a work by Albert Dambeck.
fist time at this festival! much looking forward



15.–17 august 
hotel pupik presentation
this one I cant asist my self, but the programm it is going to be amazing! with a.o. Burkhard Stangl and the great duo  Rdeča Raketa (Maja Osojnik & Matija Schellander) 




last but not least! 
23.8. REHEAT
again a fantastic festival to see! really a great programm! and do no forget the "preheat" on 20.8. with some great surprises 

hope to see you around and wish you a great summer! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen